Eurotherm Founded in 1965 as a temperature control manufacturer, in 2014 Eurotherm became a part of Schneider Electric.
The company now provides five main product streams:
- Data recorders and data acquisition systems
- Discrete process and temperature controllers (industrial indicators and PID)
- Process automation systems - PACs (Process Automation Controllers) and HMIs (Human Machine Interfaces)
- Signal conditioners and probes
- Power controllers - SCRs (Silicon Controlled Rectifiers) and SSRs (Solid State Relays)